Litchfield County, CT Open Day
Sat, Jun 17, 2023
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
|Church House-The Garden of Page Dickey and Bosco Schell is also hosting a Digging Deeper on this date: Gardening for the Birds|
- Church House-The Garden of Page Dickey and Bosco Schell• Falls Village, Litchfield County, CT, 06031
The garden here is smaller and simpler than the one we had at Duck Hill, but with a few echoes: a patterned cutting garden, a small greenhouse, a young orchard.
- Hollister House Garden• Washington, Litchfield County, CT, 06793
Complement your Open Day with a visit to this nearby public garden...
- Michael's West Cornwall Garden• West Cornwall, Litchfield County, CT, 06796
This intimate Old World-style garden is replete with cobbled paths, terraced gardens, raised perennial beds, and reflecting pools.
- Garden of Lee Link• Sharon, Litchfield County, CT, 06069
Three stone walls climb up a hillside, at the top of which is a greenhouse containing a wide spectrum of succulents and tropical plants…
- The Shillingford Garden• Salisbury, Litchfield County, CT, 06068
This garden was started from a completely blank canvas in 2013 by its owners, two English transplants who found themselves living in the NW corner "if not quite by mistake, then never by design."
- Garden of Bunny Williams• Falls Village, Litchfield County, CT, 06031
Interior designer and garden book author Bunny Williams's intensively planted fifteen-acre estate has a sunken garden with twin perennial borders surrounding a fishpond, a seasonally changing parterre garden, and more.