The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and sharing outstanding American gardens for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in Garrison, in the New York's Hudson Valley. There are no current openings at the Garden Conservancy.
Opportunities at some of our partner organizations across the country:
- Gardens Program Manager, Alcatraz and Black Point, San Francisco, CA
- The Golden Gate Parks Conservancy has a fulltime opening for an individual to engage the local community in transforming, rehabilitating, and maintaining the two historic gardens in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Click here to read the full job description.
Apply online by May 3 at www.parksconservancy.org/careers.
Posted March 20, 2019
- Estate Gardener, Afterglow Farm, Port Washington, WI
- Afterglow Farm, a private estate that has participated in Garden Conservancy Open Days, seeks an experienced gardener to assist lead gardener in the maintenance of annual and perennial gardens, lawns, shrubs, and trees. Click here to read the full job description.
Posted March 7, 2019
- Office Assistant, Bellevue Botanical Garden, Bellevue, WA
- The City of Bellevue is accepting applications for a partially benefited, part time (15 hours/week) Office Assistant to support the Bellevue Botanical Garden. This person will help primarily with facility rental bookings and other administrative tasks. Click here to read the full posting and apply.
Posted March 5, 2019
- Horticulturist, McLaughlin Garden & Homestead, South Paris, ME
- McLaughlin Garden seeks a horticulturist/gardener who would provide professional leadership and maintenance of the McLaughlin landscapes—historic and evolving. Click here to read the full job description and application process.
Posted January 25, 2019
- Executive Director, Lakewold Gardens, Lakewood, WA
- Lakewold Gardens, a National Historic Landmark and 10-acre public garden featuring landscapes designed by Thomas Church, is seeking a chief executive director. Click here read the full job description and how to apply. Lakewold Gardens is a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network.
Posted January 17, 2019
- Nursery/Garden Asssistant, Meerkerk Gardens, Greenbank, WA
- Meerkerk Gardens, a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, is looking for a talented Nursery/Garden Assistant to be responsible for nursery operation and maintenance, to provide outreach, and to assist with garden maintenance. Part-time. More details on the Meerkerk Gardens website.
Posted April 17, 2018
- Garden Curator, Lan Su Chinese Garden, Portland, OR
- As a member of the horticulture department, the Garden Curator will manage the garden’s plant collection and educate the public and Lan Su Chinese Garden members about the collection and, through the collection, Chinese culture. Read more: job description and application process
Posted April 5, 2018