The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and sharing outstanding American gardens for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in New York's Hudson Valley in Garrison. There are no current openings at the Garden Conservancy.
Opportunities at some of our partner organizations across the country:
- Landscape Director, The Fells, Newbury, NH
- The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens, a nonprofit organization, has initiated a search to fill the position of Landscape Director. The site is located on the eastern shore of Lake Sunapee, facing Mount Sunapee in Newbury, New Hampshire, near Dartmouth College and easy access to I-89. The property is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and is a preservation project of the Garden Conservancy. Read more: job description and application process
Posted September 25, 2018
- Nursery/Garden Asssistant, Meerkerk Gardens, Greenbank, WA
- Meerkerk Gardens, a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, is looking for a talented Nursery/Garden Assistant to be responsible for nursery operation and maintenance, to provide outreach, and to assist with garden maintenance. Part-time. More details on the Meerkerk Gardens website.
Posted April 17, 2018
- Garden Curator, Lan Su Chinese Garden, Portland, OR
- As a member of the horticulture department, the Garden Curator will manage the garden’s plant collection and educate the public and Lan Su Chinese Garden members about the collection and, through the collection, Chinese culture. Read more: job description and application process
Posted April 5, 2018