The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving, sharing, and celebrating America's gardens and diverse gardening traditions for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in Garrison, in the New York's Hudson Valley. There are currently no career opportunities at the Garden Conservancy.
Opportunities at allied organizations around the country
- Estate Gardener, Cornish Art Colony, Cornish, NH
- A private, historic estate in the heart of the Cornish Art Colony in Cornish, NH, seeks a gardener to oversee and maintain its gardens, which were featured in a Garden Conservancy garden-study tour. The property includes a formal Italian perennial garden, rose garden, rock garden, house perimeter gardens, and landscaped walkways through extensive grounds designed by Charles Platt. Seasonal or year-round position. Read the full job description.
Posted September 16, 2020
- Various positions, The Ruth Bancroft Garden, Walnut Creek, CA
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden, in Walnut Creek, CA, has openings for a Nursery Sales Manager, a Nursery Sales Assistant, and a Kiosk Sales Assistant. Learn more about these opportunities.
Posted June 10, 2020
- Gardener, Steepletop, Austerlitz, NY
- Steepleop, the National Historic Landmark and home of Pulitzer-Prize winning poet, Edna St. Vincent Millay, seeks a seasonal, part-time gardener to maintain the formal garden spaces that were created by the poet. Read the full job description.
Posted June 9, 2020
- Estate Gardener, The Hortulus Farm Foundation, Wrightstown, PA
- Hortulus Farm and Gardens seeks a passionate, creative, and knowledgeable Estate Gardener to actively participate in the care and refinement of its very diverse series of gardens on its 18th-century farmstead in Bucks County, PA. Read the full job description.
Posted March 4, 2020
- Full-time Gardener, Greenwood Gardens, Short Hills, NJ
- Greenwood Gardens, a nonprofit public garden and 28-acre historic site and a preservation partner of the Garden Conservancy, is seeking a full-time gardener. The gardener will report to the Head of Horticulture and be an integral part of the Horticulture team, participating in establishing and maintaining new perennial and shrub boarders, rain garden, and other newly planted areas undergoing restoration. Read the full job description.
Posted November 19, 2019
- Outreach and Development Administrator, Meerkerk Gardens, Greenback, WA
- Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens, a nonprofit public garden on Whidbey Island and a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, is looking for a publicity, outreach, promotions, and development administrator to work 24 hours per week on the garden's advertising, outreach projects, and special events promotion. Read more.
Posted September 18, 2019
- Garden Curator, Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, Jacksonville, FL
- The Cummer Museum, a longtime organizational partner in Garden Conservancy Open Days, has created a new position for a garden curator to manage its living works of art and historic gardens. Learn more by viewing the full job description for the Doolittle Family Garden Curator on the Cummer Museum's website.
Posted May 24, 2019
- Estate Head Gardener, Côte des Fleurs, Dorval, Quebec
- This 400 acre-estate, nestled in a quiet valley on the side of a small, sparsely inhabited mountain in southern Quebec, seeks a passionate, creative, and knowledgeable Estate Head Gardener to actively participate in the care and refinement of our very diverse 35 year old property. Read more.
Posted April 4, 2019
- Estate Gardener, Afterglow Farm, Port Washington, WI
- Afterglow Farm, a private estate that has participated in Garden Conservancy Open Days, seeks an experienced gardener to assist lead gardener in the maintenance of annual and perennial gardens, lawns, shrubs, and trees. Click here to read the full job description.
Posted March 7, 2019