The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and sharing outstanding American gardens for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in Garrison, in the New York's Hudson Valley. There are no current openings at the Garden Conservancy.
Opportunities at some of our partner organizations across the country:
- Horticulturist, LongHouse Reserve, East Hampton, NY
- Full-time, year-round horticulturist to work on all aspects of LongHouse Reserve, a sixteen-acre public garden in East Hampton famous for its sculpture exhibits and innovative approaches to garden design. Click here to read the full job description.
Posted November 21, 2018
- Garden Manager/Curator, Gaiety Hollow and Lord & Schryver Conservancy, Salem, OR
- The Garden Manager/Curator is primarily responsible for managing the restoration and maintenance of the historic gardens at Gaiety Hollow for public enrichment. Gaiety Hollow, located in the heart of a historic district in Salem, Oregon, was the home, garden, and studio of Elizabeth Lord and Edith Schryver, two notable landscape architects who introduced a new style of gardening to the Pacific Northwest. Click here to read the full job description.
Posted October 24, 2018
- Nursery/Garden Asssistant, Meerkerk Gardens, Greenbank, WA
- Meerkerk Gardens, a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, is looking for a talented Nursery/Garden Assistant to be responsible for nursery operation and maintenance, to provide outreach, and to assist with garden maintenance. Part-time. More details on the Meerkerk Gardens website.
Posted April 17, 2018
- Garden Curator, Lan Su Chinese Garden, Portland, OR
- As a member of the horticulture department, the Garden Curator will manage the garden’s plant collection and educate the public and Lan Su Chinese Garden members about the collection and, through the collection, Chinese culture. Read more: job description and application process
Posted April 5, 2018