The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and sharing outstanding American gardens for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in Garrison, in the New York's Hudson Valley.
Opportunities at the Garden Conservancy:
- Administrative Assistant, Garrison, NY
- The administrative assistant provides general office support at the Garden Conservancy headquarters in Garrison, NY, with primary responsibility for processing mail, answering phones, and data entry. Read the full job description and application information.
Posted May 1, 2019
- Communications Intern, Garrison, NY
- The Garden Conservancy seeks an intern to assist in implementing effective communications that promote the Garden Conservancy's mission of saving and sharing outstanding American gardens for the education and inspiration of the public. Read the job description and application information
Posted March 26, 2019
Opportunities at some of our partner organizations and affiliates:
- Garden Curator, Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, Jacksonville, FL
- The Cummer Museum, a longtime organizational partner in Garden Conservancy Open Days, has created a new position for a garden curator to manage its living works of art and historic gardens. Learn more by viewing the full job description for the Doolittle Family Garden Curator on the Cummer Museum's website.
Posted May 24, 2019
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden, Walnut Creek, CA
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden has several openings. See the employment opportunities page on ruthbancroftgarden.org.
- Estate Head Gardener, Côte Des Fleurs, near Montreal
- Côte Des Fleurs, a 350-acre, 35-year-old, work-in-progress situated in an agricultural region 45' west of Montreal, seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Estate Head Gardener to help manage and refine the gardens our estate. The estate comprises hillside gardens designed by Joe Eck and Wayne Winterrowd, a walled garden, water features, formal tree allées, planted hedgerows, coniferous and deciduous forests and a developing arboretum, acres of manicured lawns, active agricultural fields, an apple orchard, a vineyard, an apiary, numerous architectural elements and structures, a greenhouse, and thousands of tons of dry stone masonry. Read more.
Contact: Chris Overing, covering@CoteDesFleurs.com, 514.516.6116
Posted March 26, 2019
- Gardens Program Manager, Alcatraz and Black Point, San Francisco, CA
- The Golden Gate Parks Conservancy has a fulltime opening for an individual to engage the local community in transforming, rehabilitating, and maintaining the two historic gardens in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Click here to read the full job description.
Apply online by May 3 at www.parksconservancy.org/careers.
Posted March 20, 2019
- Estate Gardener, Afterglow Farm, Port Washington, WI
- Afterglow Farm, a private estate that has participated in Garden Conservancy Open Days, seeks an experienced gardener to assist lead gardener in the maintenance of annual and perennial gardens, lawns, shrubs, and trees. Click here to read the full job description.
Posted March 7, 2019
- Office Assistant, Bellevue Botanical Garden, Bellevue, WA
- The City of Bellevue is accepting applications for a partially benefited, part time (15 hours/week) Office Assistant to support the Bellevue Botanical Garden. This person will help primarily with facility rental bookings and other administrative tasks. Click here to read the full posting and apply.
Posted March 5, 2019
- Horticulturist, McLaughlin Garden & Homestead, South Paris, ME
- McLaughlin Garden seeks a horticulturist/gardener who would provide professional leadership and maintenance of the McLaughlin landscapes—historic and evolving. Click here to read the full job description and application process.
Posted January 25, 2019