The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving, sharing, and celebrating America's gardens and diverse gardening traditions for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in Garrison, in New York's Hudson Valley.
Opportunities at the Garden Conservancy:
- Preservation Associate, Garrison, NY
- An integral member of the growing preservation team, under the direction of the director of preservation, the preservation associate will be responsible for providing support for preservation projects, implementing programs with partner gardens, contributing to internal and external communications, and managing departmental workflow. Click here to read the full job description and application process.
Posted July 20, 2021
- Events Coordinator, Garrison, NY
- The Events Coordinator works closely with the Director of Public Programs and Education to assist in the creation and management of an annual series of public programs and events for the Garden Conservancy at venues around the country. Click here to read the full job description and application process.
Posted July 20, 2021
Opportunities at allied organizations around the country:
- Garden Manager, Lord & Schryver Conservancy, Salem, OR
- The Garden Manager will restore and maintain the historic garden at Gaiety Hollow, as well as those at Deepwood, a neighboring city park. Click here to read the full job description and application process.
Posted August 12, 2021
- Assistant Gardener, Meerkerk Gardens, Greenbank, WA
- Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens, a nonprofit public garden on Whidbey Island and a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, is seeking a reliable and capable Assistant Gardener to perform, under general supervision, gardening and grounds-keeping functions. Please visit the Meerkerk job listings web page for more information.
Posted March 25, 2021
- Seasonal Gardener, Greenwood Gardens, Short Hills, NJ
- Greenwood Gardens, a nonprofit public garden and 28-acre historic site and a preservation partner of the Garden Conservancy, is seeking a seasonal gardener. The gardener will report to the Head of Horticulture and be an integral part of the Horticulture team, participating in establishing and maintaining new perennial and shrub boarders, rain garden, and other newly planted areas undergoing restoration. Read the full job description.
Posted January 12, 2021
- Various positions, The Ruth Bancroft Garden, Walnut Creek, CA
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden, in Walnut Creek, CA, has openings for a Nursery Manager, a Sales Host, and an Associate Designer. Learn more about these opportunities.
Posted April 30, 2021
- Estate Head Gardener, Côte des Fleurs, Dorval, Quebec
- This 400 acre-estate, nestled in a quiet valley on the side of a small, sparsely inhabited mountain in southern Quebec, seeks a passionate, creative, and knowledgeable Estate Head Gardener to actively participate in the care and refinement of our very diverse 35 year old property. Read more.
Posted April 4, 2019