The Garden Conservancy is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving, sharing, and celebrating America's gardens and diverse gardening traditions for the education and inspiration of the public. Our office is in Garrison, in the New York's Hudson Valley.
Opportunities at allied organizations around the country
- Various positions, The Ruth Bancroft Garden, Walnut Creek, CA
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden, in Walnut Creek, CA, has openings for a Nursery Sales Manager, a Nursery Sales Assistant, and a Kiosk Sales Assistant. Learn more about these opportunities.
Posted June 10, 2020
- Seasonal Gardener, Greenwood Gardens, Short Hills, NJ
- Greenwood Gardens, a nonprofit public garden and 28-acre historic site and a preservation partner of the Garden Conservancy, is seeking a seasonal gardener. The gardener will report to the Head of Horticulture and be an integral part of the Horticulture team, participating in establishing and maintaining new perennial and shrub boarders, rain garden, and other newly planted areas undergoing restoration. Read the full job description.
Posted January 12, 2021
- Outreach and Development Administrator, Meerkerk Gardens, Greenback, WA
- Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens, a nonprofit public garden on Whidbey Island and a member of the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network, is looking for a publicity, outreach, promotions, and development administrator to work 24 hours per week on the garden's advertising, outreach projects, and special events promotion. Read more.
Posted September 18, 2019
- Estate Head Gardener, Côte des Fleurs, Dorval, Quebec
- This 400 acre-estate, nestled in a quiet valley on the side of a small, sparsely inhabited mountain in southern Quebec, seeks a passionate, creative, and knowledgeable Estate Head Gardener to actively participate in the care and refinement of our very diverse 35 year old property. Read more.
Posted April 4, 2019