Sat, Mar 2, 2024
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
- Casa Mazamitla• Palm Springs, Riverside County, CA, 92264
This modest condominium garden exudes a sense of calm and order that is enlivened by color, pragmatic in the use of raised vegetable beds
- Dry Falls Garden• Palm Springs, Riverside County, CA, 92262
The inspiration for the garden was the rugged canyons of the adjacent San Jacinto mountains. Our favorite plants are the iconic California fan palms that populate the adjacent canyons from which Palm Springs gets its name.
- Casa Madrina - Godmothers Cottage• Palm Springs, Riverside County, CA, 92264
Today our 1930's Spanish house is a fiesta of color! With patios of chocolate sandstone to blend with the mountains, earthy red walls, and a violet casita.
- Monte Vista Garden• Palm Springs, Riverside County, CA, 92262
The Monte Vista Garden celebrates the geomorphic condition of the neighboring San Jacinto Mountains and Tahquitz Canyon through fractured rock shards.
- Casa de las Ardillas• Palm Springs, Riverside County, CA, 92262
The garden experience creates a series of outdoor rooms using exuberant planting to frame and delineate each area.