Gardens and horticultural organizations—public and private, small and large—are invited to enroll as Garden Conservancy Northwest Network organizational members to enjoy an opportunity to exchange ideas among garden preservation advocates across the Pacific Northwest, to meet and learn about what other gardens are doing, and to help shape future training sessions and partake in evolving public gardens and horticultural education in the region.
- Special member discounts – semiannual professional workshops that introduce participants to the fundamentals and successful examples of fundraising, board development, and other professional garden management topics.
- Resource sharing – identifying opportunities for sharing training costs, consultants, and databases, and much more.
- Posting of career opportunities at your organization.
- Networking and communication opportunities with member gardens, to keep informed of regional trends and developments.
- Tours of member gardens and the opportunity to learn from garden owners and managers.
- Invitations to other special events sponsored by the Garden Conservancy in the Northwest (sent to organizational contact person).
- Website recognition – garden overview and link to garden website.
- Recognition of your organization in the Garden Conservancy annual report.
Join the GCNN
Annual dues are $125 per member organization, with $50 allocated to specific garden preservation activities organized by the Garden Conservancy in the Pacific Northwest and the remainder serving as a discounted organizational level Garden Conservancy membership. Register online.
You can also register by mail. Download the GCNN Enrollment Form and mail the completed form together with a $125 check to:
The Garden Conservancy
P.O. Box 608
Garrison, NY 10524