Sat, Jun 12, 2021
As the pandemic continues to evolve, please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the 2021 Open Days Q&A.
- Entwood Garden
This is an informal but structured seven-acre, contoured landscape seeking to combine intimate gardens, intriguing plant, tree and rock specimens, welcoming habitats...
- Edwina von Gal—Marsh House
I am a landscape designer and environmental enthusiast; my goal is to create beautiful, peaceful gardens that support wildlife…
- The Garden of Dianne B.
Dianne labels herself a “garden stylist” as her modus operandi: weaving together texture, accessories, color, patterns, and layered shapes that echo her career in fashion.
- Previti/Gumpel Garden
This garden is a series of rooms. Numerous outdoor sculptures by the owners are scattered throughout. Paths wind through cedar groves past casual lawns and plantings.
- Glade Garden—Abby Jane Brody
Rare and unusual (and some not so) ornamental trees and shrubs and shade-loving perennials form the understory and groundcover in this niche...