Sat, Aug 20, 2022
Please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
- Pretty Bird Farm• Stockton, Hunterdon, NJ, 08559
Pretty Bird Farm is a flower and vegetable garden nestled in Delaware Township, one of the most scenic areas of Hunterdon County. Our hillside location overlooks the Rosemont Valley and allows us to be a low water use site…
- Bellsflower Garden• Stockton, Hunterdon, NJ, 08559
Bellsflower is a garden of flowers from spring through fall. In 1995, the year following our purchase of the farm, I started garden beds with little knowledge and lots of enthusiasm…