Open Days has generated hundreds of successful partnerships with community non-profits like yours. Joining with Open Days increases visibility for your organization and aligns you with our passionate national audience in your own region and beyond.
There are a variety of ways to help us bring Open Days to your area:
- Organize an Open Day in your area, or find outstanding private gardens to share
- Identify local garden specialists, sites or topics for a Digging Deeper or other special event
- Sell tickets for Open Days and the Open Days Directory in your shop
- Host a Digging Deeper or coordinate a special tour at your own site to complement Open Days
- Provide volunteers at Open Days gardens, and create awareness with your own public outreach
- Reach America’s most active and enthusiastic gardeners with multiple advertising options
Partnering with Open Days is a terrific way to grow your audience by connecting with our diverse, nationwide community of garden enthusiasts.
Our non-profit partners are all featured in our:
- Full-color Open Days Directory (8,000 copies printed annually)
- Open Days website (almost 60,000 average unique page views/month)
- E-mail reminders (sent to our list of more than 80,000 names)
- Garden Conservancy Facebook page (over 80,000 likes) and Instagram page (about 5,750 followers)
To find out more call 1.845.424.6502 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.