Open Days has generated hundreds of successful partnerships with community nonprofits like yours. Joining with Open Days increases visibility for your organization and aligns you with our passionate national audience in your own region and beyond.
There are a variety of ways to help us bring Open Days to your area:
- Organize an Open Day in your area, or find outstanding private gardens to share
- Identify local garden specialists, sites or topics for a Digging Deeper or other special event
- Sell tickets for Open Days and the Open Days Directory in your shop
- Host a Digging Deeper or coordinate a special tour at your own site to complement Open Days
- Provide volunteers at Open Days gardens, and create awareness with your own public outreach
- Reach America’s most active and enthusiastic gardeners with multiple advertising options.
Partnering with Open Days is a terrific way to grow your audience by connecting with our diverse, nationwide community of garden enthusiasts.
Our nonprofit partners are all featured in our:
- Full-color Open Days Directory (6,500 copies printed annually)
- Open Days website (34,897 average unique page views/month)
- E-mail reminders (sent to our list of more than 18,500 names)
- Garden Conservancy Facebook page (over 81,000 likes) and Instagram page (about 32,000 followers)
To find out more call 1.845.424.6502 or email us at email@example.com.