Since 1995, we have shared thousands of outstanding private gardens in 41 states, welcoming more than one million visitors. This incredible annual program is also produced almost entirely by volunteers….hundreds of individuals who help us showcase regional horticultural and stylistic expressions in a national context—celebrating the rich diversity in American gardens.
We know that nurseries, specialty growers, and many other exciting garden-related businesses clearly share Open Days' love of gardens—and we invite you to get involved.
As an Open Days partner, there is so much you can contribute to Open Days:
- Serve as a Lead Garden (starting point) at an existing area Open Day
- Sell tickets for Open Days and the Open Days Directory at your business location
- Host a Digging Deeper or coordinate a special tour at your own site to complement Open Days
- Create pop-up shops at an Open Days location to introduce your products
- Reach America’s most active and enthusiastic gardeners with multiple advertising options. From our website and emails, to our Open Days Directory and other publications, to our on-site tours and special events, there are many ways to reach our growing audience of garden-lovers.
Partnering with Open Days is a terrific way to grow your audience by connecting with our diverse, nationwide community of garden enthusiasts. Our Open Days partners are all featured in our:
- Full-color Open Days Directory (6,500 copies printed annually)
- Open Days website (34,897 average unique page views/month)
- E-mail reminders (sent to our list of more than 18,500 names)
- Garden Conservancy Facebook page (over 81,000 likes) and Instagram page (about 32,000 followers)
To find out more call 1.845.424.6502 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.