Sun, Sep 19, 2021
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
As the pandemic continues to evolve, please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the 2021 Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below for each garden you would like to visit.
- Brunel Park• Boiceville, NY, 12412
A multi-faceted garden with terrain changes, several garden rooms spanning various sun and shade areas, and a slew of unusual specimen fruit trees
- Hortus Arboretum & Botanical Gardens• Stone Ridge, NY
Our goal is to create a “Living Textbook” of plant life that can be grown in the Hudson Valley. We began the process of creating a botanical garden/arboretum by...