Sat, Oct 24, 2020
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
We regret to report that this Open Day has been canceled due to the current coronavirus situation, in step with guidelines from public health and local government officials.
Admission to each garden is $10 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
Or buy discounted admission tickets in advance (allow 10 days shipping time):
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance
- 547 Elizabeth RoadSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 547 Elizabeth Road. San Antonio, TX, 78209
Just inside the iron gate a tiered fountain with small formal garden greets the visitor. Traditional front gardens lush with flowers and foliage along a circular drive transition to a surprising twist in the back garden.
- Blackhawk Trail ResidenceSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 212 Blackhawk Trail. San Antonio, TX, 78232
Blackhawk Trail Residence, in a rural enclave in north central San Antonio, is a fifteen-acre property that the current owners began to develop sixteen years ago.
- Casa de la AcequiaSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 102 Allison Drive. San Antonio, TX, 78212
In an older historic neighborhood about 400 feet from the San Antonio River, this waterwise garden is sensitive to its surroundings, recalling the early days of water management in San Antonio.
- Honor the TreeSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 733 Patterson Avenue. San Antonio, TX, 78209-5636
When the owners moved into their 1920 bungalow home in Alamo Heights about ten years ago they brought in their long-time garden designer, Tony Villarreal, to create a new garden.
- Las Palmas at 1321 Wiltshire DriveSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 1321 Wiltshire Drive. San Antonio, TX, 78209
Designed by Cameron Campbell, ASLA, the landscape exemplifies modern simplicity through the use of clean geometric lines that reflect the low-slung architectural roofline of this 1954 home.
- The Fox GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 136 Memory Trail. San Antonio, TX, 78232
On the edge of the Texas Hill Country, this waterwise garden fits both house and location.
- Gilliam GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 640 Terrell Road, Terrell Hills. San Antonio, TX, 78209
The owners' love of antiques and travel shows in the collection of garden ornament placed throughout the old-world style gardens.