Sun, Apr 26, 2020
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
We regret to report that this Open Day has been canceled due to the current coronavirus situation, in step with guidelines from public health and local government officials.
Start your day at our Lead Garden, La Casita del Arroyo Garden, where maps and discounted admission tickets will be available, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Private gardens are open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission to each garden is $10 per person and children 12 and under are free.
Or, buy discounted admission tickets in advance (allow 10 days shipping time):
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance
- La Casita del Arroyo GardenSun 9:30 AM- 3:30 PM • 177 South Arroyo Boulevard. Pasadena, CA, 91105
Lead Garden for the Pasadena Open Day, where maps and discounted admission tickets will be available, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Barber HouseSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91105
This is a working English garden, with a meandering path that allows access to all of the plants.
- Fisher-Quinn GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91103
The John H. Fisher House, built in 1929, is a good example of the Monterey Colonial sub-style of the Spanish Revival that was popular in southern California during the 1920s.
- Greg's GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91103
The rear garden was enlarged by the current owners and landscape architect Sally Farnum.
- King ResidenceSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91106
In the case of this special garden, growth involved folding a garden designed 12 years ago into the neighboring property that had come on the market.
- Prospect Crescent GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91103
Nestled within the Prospect Crescent area, this charming house was built in 1926, where the current owners have installed a California Italian garden.
Members receive a copy of the Directory free! You can also order additional copies and admission tickets to Open Days here.