Sun, Apr 30
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Start your tour at the La Casita del Arroyo Garden on Sunday, April 30 between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., where discounted tickets and maps to all of the Pasadena area gardens will be available. Admission to La Casita del Arroyo Garden is free.
Admission to each private garden is $7. Don't forget to buy discounted admission tickets in advance. They never expire and can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
- La Casita del Arroyo GardenSun 9:30 AM- 3:30 PM • 177 South Arroyo Boulevard. Pasadena, CA, 91105
Start your Pasadena tour here on Sunday, May 1st between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Discounted tickets and maps to all of the Pasadena area gardens will be available. Otherwise hours are year round, daily, dawn to dusk.
- Annandale Vineyard GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91105
Historical records place the San Rafael Winery Vineyards (established 1875) along Annandale Road. So it is no surprise that the twelve grapevines that form the back bone of our permaculture garden thrive here..
- Hillcrest Garden—Cordelia Culbertson HouseSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91101
The Asian-influenced architectural design is unique to typical Greene and Greene architecture with 3,500 square foot courtyard framed by the house on three sides...
- Hortus OtiumSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91105
Three majestic eucalyptus trees, agaves, and lantana amid river rocks, cedar slanted gates, and a Lyman Whitaker wind sculpture greet visitors to Trish Harrison and John Runnette's midcentury house in Pasadena.
- The Kohl ResidenceSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA
Responding to the formal Italianate architecture of the 1920s-era house, the gardens were laid out by the landscape architecture firm EPTDesign in a choreographed series of rooms.
- The Pippert GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91105
The opportunity to design a garden for a house designed by two of the most influential of California's early architects, Charles and Henry Greene, was both a daunting and exhilarating task.
- Wentworth HouseSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Pasadena, CA, 91106
This Mission-style house was built in 1907 and was designed by John Austin. The current owners bought the house about twenty years ago