Sat, Sep 10, 2022
Please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
- George Trecina
We are back after a two-year absence! During that time there has been a renewed emphasis on perennials, with six new varieties strategically spotted throughout the gardens. Lawn removal continues in favor of more garden space and pea stone…
- Garden of Susan & Richard Kaminski
All aboard! The OSP&C garden railway will be departing shortly. Garden losses caused by serious illness are finally behind us, with 2021 being the year that all targeted recoveries were made; we even snuck in some new additions…
- Garden of David & Janet Andrews
The focal point of this half-acre corner lot is a rock-lined stream guarded by a massive weeping willow. A rich variety of perennials and annuals fill the stream's valley with something in bloom from April through October…