Sat, Jun 25, 2022
Please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
Also happening in the Monadnock Region on this day:
DIGGING DEEPER program, June 25, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., An Artist's Garden: A Living Tapestry.
- Gardens of Maude & John Odgers
Maude is drawn to using unusual combinations of trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals in creating interesting textures and harmony of color, light, movement, and design. Her gardens draw inspiration from English border gardens, and her work as an artist...
- The Gardens at Beechwood Farm
The gardens of Beechwood Farm are nestled in the side of Temple Mountain with many spectacular views reminiscent of those in the English Cotswolds.