Sat, Aug 28 to Sun, Aug 29, 2021
As the pandemic continues to evolve, please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the 2021 Open Days Q&A.
This Milwaukee County area Open Day weekend is presented in partnership with the Milwaukee Art Museum Garden Club.
- The Gardens at Lake Hill House• Whitefish Bay, WI
An urban oasis 27 years in the making, the primarily perennial gardens at Lake Hill House take advantage of the delightful microclimate...
- Rosebrock Gardens• Bayside, WI
Creating beauty, while preserving local flora and fauna in a sustainable manner were the guiding principles for this 5.5-acre garden on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- The Selig GardenSat • Bayside, WI
OPEN ONLY ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 28. The six-acre Selig Garden, which borders Lake Michigan, will be a treat for gardeners and art aficionados alike.
- The Stein Garden• River Hills, WI
Among the notable features are mature trees and shrubs, a rose garden, and a diverse woodland with a stream running toward the river.