Sat, Jul 11, 2020
We regret to report that this Open Day has been canceled due to the current coronavirus situation, in step with guidelines from public health and local government officials.
Admission to each garden is $10 per person and children 12 and under are free.
Don't forget to buy discounted admission tickets in advance. They can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance
Also canceled on this date:
Digging Deeper program, 9:30 a.m.: A Summer Seaside Garden with Nan Sinton, at The Garden at 85 South Water Street, Edgartown, MA
- 85 South Water StreetSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 85 South Water Street. Edgartown, MA, 02539
In 1950 a sunken geometric garden in the form of a Union Jack flag was laid out to complement the historic eighteenth-century house.
- Carlucci GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 17 Faulkner Drive. Edgartown, MA, 02539
The Carlucci residence and gardens are located in Katama and overlook Edgartown's Down Harbor. The main garden is modeled after an English cottage style...
- Doherty GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 26 School Street. Edgartown, MA, 02539
Four connected properties make up the Doherty gardens. Stone and brick pathways lead one to the different gardens…
- G.G. Ma's GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 114 North Water Street. Edgartown, MA, 02539
G.G. Ma's garden has been under the diligent gardening hands of Hope Whipple since the early 1950s, when she purchased the house at 114 North Water Street...
- Holmes Coffin GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 25 School Street. Edgartown, MA, 02539
The small lot is a combination of perennials (iris, daylilies) and annuals (petunias); each bed is bordered with impatiens.