Sat, Jun 1, 2019
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
We are proud to partner with the Marin Art & Garden Center and the Marin Garden Club for this Open Day, "Glorious Gardens of San Rafael."
Start your tour at the Marin Open Day Information Hub, located at Falkirk Cultural Center (1408 Mission Ave., San Rafael) where a discounted daypass ticket will be available for purchase. Daypass pricing is $35, or admission to each private garden is $10 per person and children 12 and under are free. Daypasses can also be purchased prior to the event at magc.org.
- Marin Art and Garden CenterSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 30 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard. Ross, CA, 94957
Public Garden Partner: Marin Art & Garden Center’s eleven acres have a rich history of inspiring artists, gardeners, and conservationists.
- Kathleen's GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • San Rafael, CA, 94901
This "elegant peaceful haven," built in 1937, was purchased by the current owners in 1974...
- Nancy's GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • San Rafael, CA, 94901
This stunning property was originally built in 1907 as a summer house, and purchased by the current owners in 1970...
- Roger's GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 65 Moncada Way. San Rafael, CA, 94901
This flat, one-acre garden is the result of 15 years of ongoing changes and modification by the avid, amateur owner-gardener.
- Rose CottageSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 355 Forbes Avenue. San Rafael, CA, 94901
The garden of this 1939 Mediterranean-style home is an artist's retreat, showcasing the owner's love of color and texture. The front garden, featuring a series of rooms and fountains
- Susan's GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 36 Jewell Street. San Rafael, CA, 94901
The front and back gardens of this mid-century San Rafael home are the work of two different landscape design companies, yet complement each other...