Sun, Sep 10
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Private gardens open on this date are part of the Hollister House Garden Study Weekend in Litchfield County, CT; see additional details about the Saturday symposium here.
*Please note, admission to Hollister House Garden on this date is $10, which includes admission to the Rare & Unusual Plant Sale (pre-purchased Open Days tickets will not be accepted). Admission to all other private gardens on this date is $7.
Hours at Hollister House for the Rare & Unusual Plant Sale are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; all other gardens are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Steep AcreSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 2 River Road. Roxbury, CT, 06783
To create a garden on challenging and small lot on a hillside necessity became the mother of invention.
- The Garden of Philip Gorrivan and Lisa Rossi GorrivanSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 116 Judea Cemetary Road. Washington, CT, 06793
Set on a charming knoll off of a country lane along the Shepaug River, this garden is a sylvan planting of annuals, perennials, evergreens, and flowering shrub..
- The SumacsSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 23 Ferry Bridge Road. Washington, CT, 6793
The garden at The Sumacs extends over nine acres and includes a perennial garden...
- White Ash FarmSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 155 Shearer Road. Washington, CT, 6793
White Ash Farm features a rustic landscape with gently rolling hills and distant views of Mount Tom.
- Hollister HouseSun 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 300 Nettleton Hollow Rd. Washington, CT, 06793
Situated around an eighteenth-century farmhouse in the Litchfield Hills of northwest Connecticut, this romantic country garden features exuberant plantings...