Sat, Jun 13, 2020
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
We regret to report that this Open Day has been canceled due to the current coronavirus situation, in step with guidelines from public health and local government officials.
Admission to each garden is $10 per person and children 12 and under are free.
Don't forget to buy discounted admission tickets in advance. They can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance
- Villa KunterbuntSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 71 Cedar Street. East Greenwich, RI, 2818
A 1915 Arts and Crafts house is surrounded by a variety of gardens and borders. The main garden, designed by Andrew Grossman, is a formal four- square garden.
- Native Coastal GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 2 Beach Point Drive. East Providence, RI, 2915
Tucked into a lot on Bullocks Cove, adjacent to the East Bay bike path, this garden is coastal wildlife refuge...
- Blackstone Boulevard FarmSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 290 & 310 Blackstone Boulevard. Providence, RI, 02906
Located behind and beside a circa 1911 house, the gardens are a renewing oases in a green Providence neighborhood known as the East Side.
- The Garden at 134 Power StreetSat 12:00 PM- 4:00 PM • 134 Power Street. Providence, RI, 2906
A city lot 70 x 70 feet, the garden is mostly filled with flowering perennials and features a summer house folly.
- The Powder HouseSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 27 Cushing Street. Providence, RI, 02906
Powder House, built circa 1765, served to hold gunpowder during the American Revolution. In 1857 it was moved to its present site...