Sat, Jun 5, 2021
As the pandemic continues to evolve, please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required and social distancing is expected at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the 2021 Open Days Q&A.
Online registration for 2021 Open Days will open in late May.
- Crockett on Bow• Louisville, KY
Louisville architect Stratton Hammon designed this home in 1932…
- Lincliff• Louisville, KY
Lincliff consists of several distinct, more or less formal, gardens.
- Locust Hill• Louisville, KY
The goal of the gardens at Locust Hill is to be a place for nature to thrive and an oasis for wildlife, and to honor, complement, and preserve Kentucky’s historic properties.
- Stopher Garden• Louisville, KY
Our garden consists of a perennial garden on the edge of the property on one side, and a shade garden on the other side.
- Cooper-Bush Garden• Louisville, KY
A one-third-acre lot in the Crescent Hill neighborhood near the Olmsted-designed Cherokee Park, the garden contains many unusual perennials
- Barbara Tafel• Louisville, KY
The rolling terrain has allowed me to design four different levels of outdoor “rooms” connected by brick steps and walks.