Sat, Jun 2
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Admission to each private garden is $7 for members and nonmembers without tickets purchased in advance.
Buy discounted admission tickets in advance! They can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase.
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance.
Digging Deeper programs - free with garden admission:
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: At High Glen Gardens in Frederick, exective director Peter Couchman and the staff of High Glen Gardens will offer free guided tours hourly.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: At Surreybrooke in Middletown, staff members will lead informative discussions on the plantings as well as the history of the gardens, outbuildings, and the Civil War-era house.
3 p.m.: Long Creek Homestead in Frederick, Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist, with permaculture teacher and ecological garden designer Michael Judd.
- High Glen GardensSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 6450 Christophers Crossing. Frederick, MD, 21702
High Glen Gardens is a young, sixty-four-acre private estate at the base of the Catoctin Mountains with approximately ten acres of impressive formal gardens...
- Edgewood GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 10813 Baltimore National Pike. Myersville, MD, 21773
Edgewood private gardens of Jeff, Tina, Emilee, and Ida Mae, is comprised of 15.5 acres and fifteen gardens, a field, and a woodland with natures trails...
- SurreybrookeSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 8610 Baltimore National Pike. Middletown, MD, 21769
Surreybrooke is nestled in beautiful Middletown Valley. Over the past four decades the property has been transformed from a dairy farm to the lovingly tended gardens that flourish today....
- Rausch Woodland GardensSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 5527 Woodlyn Road. Frederick, MD, 21703
Over thirty-nine years, the Rauschs have transformed their yard into a woodland wonderland with wandering paths leading to azaleas, rhododendrons, hydrangeas...
- Long Creek HomesteadSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 8955 Indian Springs Road. Frederick, MD, 21702
Long Creek Homestead sits on twenty-five acres of mixed woodland, food forests, and gardens. It celebrates more than 100 varieties of fruits and useful perennials...
- Basford Family GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 144 Kline Boulevard. Frederick, MD, 21701
As you enter our retreat over a curved river-stone pathway, you will notice the many shade-loving plants that surround the entire garden....