Sun, Oct 8
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
We are proud to partner with the Tarrant County Master Gardener Association for this Open Day.
Admission to each garden is $7 for members and nonmembers without tickets purchased in advance.
Buy discounted admission tickets in advance! They never expire and can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase.
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance.
- The Stutsman's GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 1575 Knox Road. Keller, TX, 76262
The Stutsman's home is a beautiful Texas Hill Country home situated on a gradually slopping one acre lot.
- Morrison HomeSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 217 Chandler Road. Keller, TX, 76248
We bought this property eight years ago. There was nothing but patches of wild grass and mature oak trees throughout.
- Estate of Jan and George Grubbs, Jr.Sun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 702 South White Chapel Boulevard. Southlake, TX, 76092
This four-acre gated estate is located in the heart of Southlake, one of Dallas/Fort Worth's most desirable suburbs.
- Schill GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 162 Jellico Circle. Southlake, TX, 76092
The Schills' built their house ten years ago. Over the years, Rob has developed a perennial garden for the front yard, adding to it each year.
- Paigebrooke FarmSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 1 Paigebrooke. Westlake, TX, 76262
Paigebrooke Farm used to be a flat-pastured dairy farm until my husband created an oasis of ponds, trees, hills, fountains and...