Sat, Jun 5, 2021
As the pandemic continues to evolve, please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required and social distancing is expected at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the 2021 Open Days Q&A.
Online registration for 2021 Open Days will open in late May.
- Japanese Gardens at Cedar Hill• Roxbury, CT
This Japanese garden is intended to evoke a sense of serenity, as different rooms invite the visitor to pause and reflect...
- Jean Sander’s Garden• Sandy Hook, CT
In 2002, my husband and I purchased the 1748 Benjamin Curtis House in Sandy Hook. In 2006, many “stick” maples and tons of poor soil and rock were removed…