Sat, Jul 11, 2020
After reviewing current news about the spreading of coronavirus (COVID-19), we regret to inform you that we have canceled this event. This does not directly affect other events of the Garden Conservancy.
Start your day at our Lead Garden, Innisfree, where maps and Open Days garden descriptions will be available.
Innisfree is a public garden with its own admission policies; Open Days admission tickets are not accepted as admission to this garden. Admission: $10; $5 for seniors (65+) and children ages 4-12; children age 3 and under free.
Admission to each private garden is $10 per person and children 12 and under are free.
Don't forget to buy discounted admission tickets in advance. They can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance
- Innisfree GardenSat 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM • 362 Tyrrel Road. Millbrook, NY, 12545
Recognized as one of the world’s best gardens, Innisfree is a powerful icon of mid-twentieth century design now listed on the National Register of Historic Places...
- Jade Hill—Paul Arcario & Don WalkerSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 13 Lake Amenia Road. Amenia, NY, 12501
Starting as a rocky hillside that was mostly lawn, Jade Hill has grown into a stroll garden designed to be a tapestry of texture and color...
- Belinda & Stephen KayeSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 658 Deep Hollow Road. Millbrook, NY, 12545
Recently we were able to purchase adjacent property with a pond we’d overlooked for 45 years. Dredging the pond of 100 years of silt was the first improvement...
- Barbara Agren's Smithfield CottageSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 56 Moadock Road. Millerton, NY, 12546
Barbara’s garden, atop the beautiful Smithfield Valley in the heart of the Millbrook Hunt Country, is exhibited in vibrant colors in her perennial landscape around her cottage...
- Scherer GardenSat 11:00 AM• 10 Birch Hill Road. Pawling, NY, 12564
More than 30 years ago, we moved a 200-year-old house and barn to our scrubby, rocky site on Quaker Hill.