Sun, Jun 18
We are proud to partner with Innisfree Garden to bring you this Open Day; see their listing below.
Please note the hours for each garden differ on this date.
*Please note the garden at Ginzan Farm is in the town of Millerton, but was listed incorrectly in the 2017 Open Days Directory.
Admission to each garden is $7. Don't forget to buy discounted admission tickets in advance. They never expire and can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
- Innisfree GardenSun 9:30 AM- 5:00 PM • 362 Tyrrel Road. Millbrook, NY, 12545
Public Garden Partner: Recognized as one of the “world’s ten best gardens,”* Innisfree is a powerful icon of twentieth-century landscape design. Over fifty years in the making, it is largely...
- Zibby & Jim TozerSun 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM • 840 Hunns Lake Road. Stanfordville, NY, 12581
Uplands Farm includes a range of gardens in an arcadian setting. The circular Romantic Garden, with its forget-me-nots, bleeding hearts, blue trapezoidal loveseats, and ...
- Ginzan FarmSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Millerton, NY, 12546
We think of our garden as having two separate parts. By the house, we have planted perennials and trees to blend with existing trees and with the adjacent woodland.
- Squirrel HallSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 83 Maple Avenue. Millbrook, NY, 12545
Squirrel Hall is a surprisingly witty garden, formally designed on a tiny village lot of less than one acre. The central axis is defined by an allée of sixteen hornbeams with two secret niches...
- Sharpstone FarmSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 346 Fowler Road. Millbrook, NY, 12545
Reflecting eighteenth-century English design sensibilities for long views and circular forms, this stroll garden incorporates meadows, a steep valley, streams...
- Katie Ridder and Peter PennoyerSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 366 Ludlow Woods Rd. Millbrook, NY, 12545
This garden is a celebration of large-scale flowers and saturated color, inspired by beloved books (Christopher Lloyd, Ken Druse and Page Dickey) and gardens (Wave Hill, New York Botanical Garden and Stonecrop)...
- Clove Brook Farm – Christopher SpitzmillerSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 857 North Clove Road. Millbrook, NY, 12545
The garden at Clove Brook Farm was designed by P. Allen Smith in collaboration with potter Christopher Spitzmiller in 2014. It was design to compliment the 1830’s Greek Revival farm house...