Sun, Jun 26, 2022
Please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
- Lossing Manor
The story of the garden at Lossing Manor is one of rescue, along with its house…
- Dappled Berms—The Garden of Scott VanderHamm
The garden is situated on a one-acre property within a 1950s (IBM-era) suburban community. As a result of the mature trees that dominate the grounds...
- Squirrel Hall
Squirrel Hall is a surprisingly amusing garden formally designed on a tiny village lot of less than one acre. The rectilinear layout emanates from a central axis defined by an allée of sixteen hornbeams with two niches…
- Uplands Farm - Zibby & Jim Tozer
Uplands Farm includes a range of gardens in an Arcadian setting. Of special interest is the circular Romantic Garden, with its forget-me-nots, bleeding hearts, blue trapezoidal loveseats, and blue Moorish gate, all by Madison Cox…