Sat, Sep 18, 2021
As the pandemic continues to evolve, please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the 2021 Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below for each garden you would like to visit.
- Squirrel Hall• Millbrook, NY
Squirrel Hall is a surprisingly witty garden, formally designed on a tiny village lot of less than one acre. The central axis is defined by an allée of sixteen hornbeams…
- Clove Brook Farm—Christopher Spitzmiller• Millbrook, NY
The garden at Clove Brook Farm was designed by P. Allen Smith in collaboration with potter Christopher Spitzmiller to complement the 1830s Greek Revival farm house...
- Bear Creek Farm• Stanfordville, NY
This country garden invites you through an artful stone-pillared entrance along a long curving driveway framed by lilies, red maples, and river birches.
- Katie Ridder and Peter Pennoyer• Millbrook, NY
Our hornbeam-enclosed flower garden with formal bluestone paths frames fourteen flowerbeds and was inspired by the flower garden at Wave Hill in The Bronx...