Sat, Jul 9, 2022
Please observe these new procedures and help us ensure a safe, contactless, and seamless garden experience for all visitors as well as our generous garden hosts:
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for each garden. Pre-register for each on this website, except where specifically indicated otherwise. Children under 12 are free and do not need to be pre-registered if accompanied by pre-registered adult.
- Capacity is limited. Sorry, no walk-ins allowed; no paper tickets or cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Masks are required, at the discretion of the garden owners, and social distancing is encouraged at all in-person events.
For more details about these changes for this season, see the Open Days Q&A.
To register, please click on the garden name or photo below.
- Henderson Hollow Farm—Mermer Blakeslee & Eric Hamerstrom• Roscoe, Delaware, NY, 12776
Our garden began in 1990 on this defunct farm, taking its form from a dry streambed running down the hillside. The beds are dense, deep, and layered, and the plants are encouraged to retain some of their wildness…
- Cynthia & Charles Bonnes• Andes, Delaware, NY, 13731
Our garden is on a hillside facing the western Catskills, with four ponds descending toward the mountain view…