Sat, Jun 1, 2019
10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
GARDEN EXTRA at garden of Peter Bevacqua & Stephen King: Pondside Nursery will be holding a pop-up plant sale on-site during this Open Day.
Day pass pricing, available on-site at each location is $35 (for all 5 gardens), or each private garden is $10 per person and children 12 and under are free.
To buy discounted admission tickets in advance, see the following links:
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase.
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance.
- Betzie BendisSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 1423 County Route 7. Ancram, NY, 12502
The gardens surrounding Betzie's old Ancram farmhouse were designed as a series of wanderings of garden rooms, each with a specific purpose and sense of enclosure…
- Ketay GardenSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 6121 NY-9H & Route 23. Claverack, NY, 12534
An allée of large maples and ash, bordered by meadows on either side forms the entrance to the garden. Our ten-acre property can be viewed as three large sections...
- Garden of Peter Bevacqua and Stephen KingSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 443 New York State 23B. Claverack, NY, 12534
This magical garden, hidden from street view in the hamlet of Claverack, has been evolving with devotion and care for the last 30 years....
- Versailles on HudsonSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 5 Rossman Avenue. Hudson, NY, 12534
We wanted to create a garden that looked as if it had been planted when the house was built in 1903. The entire land formation presented a real challenge...
- Arcadia—Ronald Wagner & Timothy Van DamSat 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 733 Taghkanic Road. West Taghkanic, NY, 12523
Our early Greek Revival-style farmhouse is set in a pastoral landscape. An avenue of sweet gum trees lining the formal drive is planted in forced perspective...