Sun, Jul 30
*Please note the hours for each garden differ on this date.
Admission to each garden is $7 for members and nonmembers without tickets purchased in advance.
Buy discounted admission tickets in advance! They never expire and can be used at most Open Days to make garden visiting easier.
Nonmembers get 6 visits for the price of 5 with advanced ticket book purchase.
Members get 50% off ONLY by purchasing ticket books in advance.
*There is one additional garden to visit one nearby garden in Litchfield County, CT Open on this date - see their listing below.
- Garden of Helen BodianSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • Millerton, NY, 10027
Our garden began eighteen years ago with the construction of a naturalistic rock garden.
- Belinda & Stephen KayeSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 658 Deep Hollow Road. Millbrook, NY, 12545
We were recently able to purchase property next door and are just beginning to develop the pond we’ve overlooked for forty years.
- Hyland/Wente GardenSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 95 Taylor Road. Millerton, NY, 12546
The property consists of a modern barn-like structure located on rolling farmland overlooking Indian Mountain and Indian Lake...
- The Brine Garden—Duncan & Julia BrineSun 12:00 PM- 6:00 PM • 21 Bluebird Inn Road. Pawling, NY, 12564
With an emphasis on native plants, this naturalistic, six-acre garden and arboretum connects ecologically and horticulturally diverse areas. The twenty-six-year-old garden has a maturing plant collection...
- TreetopSun 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM • 218 Town Street. West Cornwall, CT, 06796
On the grounds of a family Arts and Crafts house built in 1928, an idiosyncratic hillside garden, incorporating granite ledge, steep ravines, placid greensward...