Join the Garden Conservancy Northwest Network
Gardens—public and private, small and large—are invited to enroll as Garden Conservancy Northwest Network members to enjoy an opportunity to exchange ideas among garden preservation advocates across the Pacific Northwest, to meet and learn about what other gardens are doing that may be applicable to one’s own, and to help shape future training sessions.
- Special member discounts to twice-yearly professional workshops that introduce participants to the fundamentals and successful examples of fundraising, board development, and other professional garden management topics.
- Communications – keeping abreast of developments at gardens in the region and being aware of the resources available in the region through a listserve and planned newsletter.
- Resource sharing – creating opportunities for sharing training costs, consultants, and databases.
- The Garden Conservancy’s Preservation eBulletin (member organizations may designate up to five recipients).
- Invitations to other special events sponsored by the Garden Conservancy in the Northwest (sent to organizational contact person).
- A link to member garden websites.
- Recognition of your organization in the Garden Conservancy annual report.
Annual dues are $100 per member organization, with $50 allocated to specific garden preservation activities organized by the Garden Conservancy in the Pacific Northwest.
Download the GCNN Enrollment Form
Mail the completed form and a $100 check to:
The Garden Conservancy
P.O. Box 219
Cold Spring, NY 10516